Climate: behaviors within a workplace or learning environment, ranging from subtle to cumulative to dramatic, that can influence whether an individual feels personally safe, listened to, valued, and treated fairly and with respect. Campus Climate Network Group (2002)
UC releases results of 2012 systemwide survey of students, faculty and staff. More details
UCI Climate Survey Results
UCI ADVANCE Climate Survey
- Click HERE* to view the 2009 Climate Survey Presentation and detailed survey results.
UCI Diverse Educational Community and Doctoral Experience (DECADE) Climate Survey
- Click HERE* to view the 2010 pre-grant climate survey results.
- Click HERE* to view the 2014 post-grant climate survey results.
Improvement in Climate
- January 2010 - A memo (PDF)* is sent from ADVANCE Director to Chair of Council on Faculty Wellfare about the faculty job satisfaction and climate survey results.
- October 2010 - A response (PDF)* is received from the Chair of Council on Faculty Wellfare, confirming support for improving faculty climate.
UCI Campus Actions in Support of Inclusive Excellence
Recent Campus Actions in Support of Inclusive Excellence (not inclusive of School-based activities)
Campus Based Trainings
* - (a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed in order to open the PDF file; a free copy can be obtained at the Adobe site
- links to an external website